Thursday, February 27, 2014

How Time Flies!!


It is amazing to me how fast time flies past us!  It has been almost 2 years to the date since I updated this blog.  A lot has happened since then- none of which is super important- well there are a couple of things that are pretty important.


Alexander trying to be a big boy
 

 
1) Alexander Benson joined our family on July 6, 2012.  He is almost 2 now.  His mom came from Wisconsin and we are so lucky to have him.  He has been a HUGE blessing to us.  Anthony loves  being an older brother and the two of them get along great.  Alexander is rather small for his age but his small stature and weight doesn't mean that he can't  be a big boy!




Anthony looking like a teenager










2) Anthony started preschool.  I can't believe he is big enough to be in preschool!!  Where did the time go?  This picture makes him look like a teenager- makes me so sad that he has grown up so much!




3) We built a house in East Millcreek near where I grew up.  We are in the same ward as may parents and same stake as my sisters and aunt and uncle.  It is fun living by family and we LOVE our new house.  It fits us perfectly!  I don't have any pictures on this computer to show of the house but it is really nice.  We are getting ready to add grass to the back yard then the boys have talked us into a playset with swings and slides.

I should probably update that Steve is still being an awesome stay at home dad to the boys.  He takes care of all their needs during the day while I am at work.  He is such a blessing to our family.  I still work for the University of Utah Health Care sytem as a care manager.  I am being transferred to work at the Redwood clinic starting tomorrow.  I will miss some of the people I have met at my other clinics but I am excited for this change.

We are so truly blessed!  So many things happen every day and I am not good about blogging about everything but I do want to document a few family pictures from January 2014 so that you can see we are all still alive and kicking!

Anthony looking very, very done with pictures!




 
Alexander and his toothy smile






The Whole Family- happy to be together FOREVER!
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a darling family. Good luck with your job transfer.

    ReplyDelete